May 19, 2012

Graduation 2012


Today was my graduation party.We had lots of fun, it was such a great party..We cried, we laughed, we screamed, we remembered things happened to us through all these three years we spent in secondary school...






Here are some photos and some memories..♥




My rope, cap and everything..:3













My graduation congratulations from the principle




My graduation congratulation from my English teacher




A chocolate gift from the principle and some teachers




Flowers from mom






Flowers to the mothers






Some stolen flowers






All the flowers I got out with




Stolen balloons








A CD contains a video about my class (6\2) made by a class mate






I guess that's all..

Oh, wait..!

I forgot the quotes I wrote about today..


"The night before graduation, one of the nights I'll never forget, between happiness and tears, missing and gaining, LOVE U ALL MY FRNDS..<3"


"Today was one of the most crying-full days I've ever seen in my life..ToT"

"Today was one of the most unforgettable days in my life..:3 <3<3<3"


Now I'm done..

No comments:

Post a Comment